Your guest will rave about this easy-to-prepapre dish. Try it and make a change from your usual cheese dips – you will not be disappointed.
| Prep Time|| Cook Time|
| 15minutes|| 30minutes|
- Have all ingredients at room temperature to ensure a smooth egg-oil emulsion.
- In the food processor, process the egg, lemon juice, mustard and sugar for 5 seconds.
- With the motor running, pour the oil down the feed tube in a thin, steady stream until the mayonnaise is thick and smooth.
- Add the basil, olives and cream and process another few seconds.
- Transfer to a small bowl and sprinkle with paprika. Refrigerate until serving time.