Mocha Banana Pecan Oats
Oatmeal is a super healthy meal or snack any time of the day, and you can make it right in your microwave.
Jim Wieland / RD.com
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/4 cup strong brewed Community® coffee
- 2 tbsp instant nonfat dry milk
- 2 tsp honey
- 1 tsp cocoa powder
- 1/4 tsp vanilla
- 1/8 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 banana sliced
- 1 tbsp chopped toasted pecans
- In a large mug, combine oats, milk, coffee, dry milk, honey, cocoa powder, vanilla, and cinnamon.
- Warm in the microwave on high for two to three minutes.
- Top with banana and pecans just before eating.