Turkey Focaccia Club
“My family thinks this sandwich is pure heaven thanks to the cranberry-pecan mayo. It’s so good that they ask me to make it all year long.” —Judy Wilson, Sun City West, Arizona
Photo: Taste of Home
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 2 tbsp chopped pecans toasted
- 2 tbsp dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 loaf focaccia bread 8 ounces
- 3 lettuce leaves
- 1/2 lb thinly sliced cooked turkey
- In a small bowl, mix the first 5 ingredients until blended. Using a long serrated knife, cut focaccia horizontally in half. Spread cut sides with mayonnaise mixture. Layer bottom half with lettuce, turkey, cheese, tomato and bacon; replace bread top. Cut into wedges.
1 wedge: 707 calories, 41g fat (10g saturated fat), 96mg cholesterol, 1153mg sodium, 53g carbohydrate (17g sugars, 2g fibre), 32g protein.