Air-Fryer Bone-In Pork Chops with Rhubarb
“When rhubarb starts popping up in gardens and at farmers’ markets, I like to prepare these quick and simple air-fryer bone-in pork chops.” —Bonnie Bufford, Nicholson, Pennsylvania
Taste of Home
- 2 bone-in pork loin chops 1/2- to 3/4-inch thick
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 pound fresh or frozen rhubarb chopped
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1-1/2 teaspoons minced fresh parsley
- Preheat air fryer to 400°. Sprinkle pork chops with salt and pepper. Place chops in greased air fryer. Cook until a thermometer reads 145°, 4-5 minutes on each side.
- Meanwhile, in a saucepan, melt butter over medium heat. Add rhubarb, honey and cinnamon; cook until rhubarb is tender, about 5 minutes. Serve sauce over pork chops. Sprinkle with parsley.
1 pork chop: 478 calories, 30g fat (14g saturated fat), 142mg cholesterol, 468mg sodium, 14g carbohydrate (10g sugars, 2g fibre), 37g protein.