Cherry Fruit Smoothies
“You need just four ingredients to blend together these super-fast smoothies for breakfast. Try whipping them up on a hot summer day for a cool and refreshing treat.” —Macy Plummer, Avon, Indiana
Taste of Home
- 1-1/2 cups unsweetened apple juice
- 1 cup frozen unsweetened raspberries
- 1 cup frozen pitted dark sweet cherries
- 1-1/2 cups raspberry sherbet
- In a blender, combine the apple juice, raspberries and cherries. Add sherbet; cover and process until well blended. Pour into chilled glasses; serve immediately.
1 cup: 160 calories, 2g fat (1g saturated fat), 3mg cholesterol, 29mg sodium, 37g carbohydrate (31g sugars, 2g fibre), 2g protein.