Easy Lemon Berry Tartlets
“These tarts are a quick and easy way to get your cheesecake fix.” —Elizabeth Dehart, West Jordan, Utah
Photo: Taste of Home
- 2/3 cup frozen unsweetened raspberries thawed and drained
- 1 tsp confectioner's sugar
- 1 pkg frozen miniature phyllo tart shells 1.9 ounces
- 4 oz reduced-fat cream cheese
- 2 tbsp lemon curd
- fresh raspberries optional
- In a small bowl, combine raspberries and confectioners' sugar; mash with a fork. Spoon into tart shells.
- In a small bowl, combine cream cheese and lemon curd. Pipe or spoon over filling. Top with fresh raspberries if desired.
1 tartlet: 51 calories, 3g fat (1g saturated fat), 7mg cholesterol, 43mg sodium, 5g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 0 fibre), 1g protein.
Diabetic Exchanges: 1/2 starch, 1/2 fat.