Tuna with Parsley and Pomegranate Salad
Fresh tuna steaks are pan-fried and served with a crisp salad of parsley, arugula, pear, pomegranate seeds and toasted pine nuts – a perfect accompaniment to the fish!
|Servings||Prep Time||Cook Time|
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 4 tuna steaks 6 oz each
- 1-1/2 cups arugula
- 1/2 cup flat-leaf parsley
- 1 green pear thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup pomegranate seeds
- 1-3/4 oz Parmesan cheese shaved
- 2 tbsp pine nuts toasted
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp white balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- 1 juice of lemon
- to taste lemon zest
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- 1 garlic clove crushed
It's important to dress the salad just before serving.
Each serving provides 2286 kJ, 546 kcal, 52g protein, 33g fat (9g saturated fat), 10g carbohydrate (8g sugars), 2g fibre, and 294mg sodium.