Sapphire Chelsea with Smoked Salmon Rosti & Caviar
Who needs champagne and caviar, when you’ve got gin? This tasty duo combines a sweet, sparkling, acidic drink with a creamy, salty canapé.
Number of servings : 1
Cooking time: Ready in under 30 minutes
Type of meal : | Beverages/Cocktails | Beverages/Cocktails
Special diet :
- To a champagneflute, add 1 oz Gin, 1/2 oz lemon juice and 1 oz pomegranate juice.
- Top with Prosecco and garnish with a fresh raspberry.
Smoked Salmon Rosti and Caviar
- In a mixing bowl, combine the potato, salt, pepper and eggs.
- In a pan, heat oil and fry the potato mixture.
- Combine the sour cream with chives.
- Garnish the Rosti with smoke salmon.
- Decorate with a teaspoon of sour cream on top of Rosti and garnish with flying fish roe.