Sapphire Broadway with Gorgonzolla, Fig and Fresh Strawberries
A new take on the traditional wine and cheese, this cocktail and cracker combo is sure to please even the most discriminating foodie.
Number of servings : 1
Cooking time: Ready in under 30 minutes
Type of meal : | Beverages/Cocktails | Beverages/Cocktails
Special diet :
- Add 2 fresh strawberries, diced, 4 tsp. vanilla extract and 6 mint leaves to a tall glass.
- Muddle or mash with a long spoon.
- Fill the glass with ice and add 1 oz Gin and 2 oz Prosecco. Stir gently to mix and garnish with a mint sprig.
- In a bowl, mix together the gorgonzolla and the creamcheese.
- Assemble in the following order:
- Cheese mixture
- Orange zest toped with a mint leaf