Number of servings : Prep time: Cooking time: Type of meal : | Sandwiches | Sandwiches Special diet : Ingredients
Number of servings :
Type of meal : | Sandwiches | Sandwiches
Special diet :
125 ml (1/2 cup) mayonnaise
15 ml (1 tbsp) prepared mustard
15 ml (1 tbsp) honey
4 panini, halved
200 g (7 oz ) pastrami, sliced thinly
4 slices Mozzarella cheese
- In a bowl, combine the first 3 ingredients.
- Spread the inside of the panini with the mixture.
- Arrange the slices of meat and cheese on the bottom half and cover with the top half.
- Preheat a ridged stove-top grill pan over medium heat.
- Cook the panini 4 minutes on each side, placing a weight on them to flatten them as they cook. Grill until crisp and well marked.
- Slice and serve hot.
Imported on 2011-01-20 20:26:46 — Original ID:2699