Ham & Potato Salad Sandwiches
“These little sandwiches with zingy toppings are super simple to pull together. This classic version originated in a deli in Prague, where they’re a really popular winter party food.” —Cara McDonald, Winter Park, Colorado
Photo: Taste of Home
- 1-1/2 cups deli potato salad
- 6 inch diagonally cut French bread baguette slices 1/2 thick
- 6 oz fully cooked ham thinly sliced
- 6 slices tomato
- 12 dill pickle slices
- 2 hard-boiled large eggs sliced
- 2 slices red onion separated into rings
- Spread 1/4 cup potato salad on each baguette slice. Layer with ham, tomato, pickle, eggs and onion.
1 open-faced sandwich: 229 calories, 10g fat (2g saturated fat), 96mg cholesterol, 821mg sodium, 25g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 2g fibre), 12g protein.