Panini with Tuna and Smoked caciocavallo
Number of servings : Prep time: Cooking time: Type of meal : | Sandwiches | Sandwiches Special diet : Ingredients
Number of servings :
Type of meal : | Sandwiches | Sandwiches
Special diet :
2 cans (170 g) chunk light tuna
4 green onions, sliced thinly
1/4 green pepper, diced
75 ml (1/3 cup mayonnaise
Salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
Freshly squeezed lemon juice, to taste
15 black olives, chopped finely
285 g (10 oz) caciocavallo, grated
4 panini, halved
- In a bowl, combine the first 6 ingredients.
- Spread the inside of the panini with the chopped olives. Fill with the tuna-cheese mixture and close.
- Preheat a grooved stove-top grill pan for 5 minutes over medium heat.
- Place the panini on the grill and lay a large, weighted frying pan over them to flatten.
- Cook 3 to 4 minutes on each side, or until the panini are nicely toasted and show the grill marks.
- Serve hot.
Imported on 2011-01-20 20:26:46 — Original ID:2363