Easy Summer Cocktail Recipe: Tanqueray Martinez
Tired of the same old G&T? Elevate your gin with this easy summer cocktail showcasing Tanqueray’s new Malacca gin.
- 45 mL Tanqueray Malacca gin
- 22 mL Sweet vermouth
- 15 mL Cherry liqueur
- 2 dashes Orange bitters
- Add all ingredients to a mixing glass with ice.
- Stir until chilled and diluted (about 20-25 rotations).
- Pour neat into a chilled cocktail glass.
- Top with a thin, lemon peel, expressing the oils over the top of the glass, before twisting and adding to the cocktail.