Advanced search >>
- Cook Time: 1 ½ hour
In a shallow nonreactive pan, combine the wine, oil, garlic, rosemary, salt, pepper, and orange zest. Add the chicken, turning to coat. Cover and marinate in the refrigerator for at least 3 hours, turning the chicken several times.
Preheat the grill to medium (or preheat the broiler). Reserving the marinade, grill the chicken, bone-side up, 20 cm (8 inches) from the heat (or broil 15 cm (6 inches) from the heat) for 8 minutes. Turn the chicken over, brush with the marinade, and grill or broil for 7 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.
- 125 mL (1/2 cup) dry white wine
- 15 mL (1 tbsp) olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, peeled and lightly crushed
- 3 mL (3/4 tsp) each crumbled dried rosemary and salt
- 2 mL (1/2 tsp) pepper
- 3 strips orange zest 3 x 1 cm (3 x 1/2 inch)
- 4 skinless, bone-in chicken breast halves, 227 g (8 oz) each