Advanced search >>
- Serves: 4 to 6
- For the Crust: Combine macaroni, eggs and cheese. Spread over bottom of greased 8-inch (20 cm) square baking dish. Set aside.
- For the Filling: In large skillet, heat oil on medium-high heat. Stir-fry onion, seeded tomato and mixed vegetables until tender-crisp. Season with garlic powder, basil, and oregano. Pour over macaroni crust.
- For the Topping: In medium bowl, beat together eggs, milk, salt, pepper, and dry mustard. Stir in cheese. Pour over vegetable mixture. Bake in 350°F (180°C) oven for 25 to 30 minutes.
- 1-1/2 cups (375 mL) cooked macaroni, drained
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) vegetable oil
- 1 EACH small onion and seeded tomato, chopped
- 4 cups (1 L) frozen mixed vegetables (or use your favourite coarsely chopped vegetables)
- 1 tsp (5 mL) EACH garlic powder, dried basil and dried oregano
- 4 eggs
- 3/4 cup (175 mL) milk
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) EACH salt, pepper and dry mustard
- 1 cup (250 mL) shredded Cheddar and Mozzarella cheese blend