Spiced Pumpkin Tiramisu
“I added pumpkin and subtracted some of the coffee flavour in a tiramisu I developed for a special holiday dinner. A new Christmas tradition was born!” —Heather Clary, Downingtown, Pennsylvania
|Servings||Prep Time||Cook Time|
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup brewed coffee
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 2/3 cup hazelnut liqueur
- pumpkin mixture:
- 2 cartons mascarpone cheese 8 oz. each
- 3/4 cup canned pumpkin
- 5 tablespoons sugar divided
- 1-1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1-1/4 cups heavy whipping cream
- 54 crisp ladyfinger cookies about 16 ounces
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
Test Kitchen Tips
- Use a gentle touch when working with mascarpone cheese. It has a tendency to separate and become granular when overworked.
- Get ready for your closeup! For a gorgeous finish, sift the cinnamon and sugar mixture over the tiramisu.
1 piece: 491 calories, 28g fat (15g saturated fat), 121mg cholesterol, 88mg sodium, 52g carbohydrate (38g sugars, 1g fibre), 7g protein.