Number of servings :
Type of meal : | Desserts | Desserts
Special diet :
475 g (1½ cups) Ricotta cheese
30 ml (2 tbsp) candied fruit, chopped
60 ml (¼ cup) sugar
10 ml (2 tsp) orange zest, chopped
60 ml (¼ cup) Marsala wine
250 ml (1 cup) 35% cream
2 containers berries
1 egg white, beaten
Sugar, to taste
- In a bowl, beat the Ricotta, candied fruit, sugar, orange zest and Marsala for 2 minutes.
- Whip the cream until stiff.
- Using a rubber spatula, fold the whipped cream into the cheese mixture until blended.
- Pour the mixture into dessert dishes and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- “Frost” the berries by dabbing them all over with beaten egg white and sifting granulated sugar over them, turning the fruit to coat evenly. Place the frosted berries on a parchment-lined tray.
- Allow to dry at room temperature for 1 hour.
- Garnish the dessert with the frosted berries before serving.
Imported on 2011-01-20 20:26:46 — Original ID:2341