Number of servings :
Type of meal : | Desserts | Desserts
Special diet :
125 ml (½ cup) light ricotta
30 ml (2 tbsp) sugar
30 g (1 oz) semisweet chocolate, chopped finely
2 ripe pears, peeled, halved and cored
1 lemon, juice only
75 ml (1/3 cup) pistachio nuts, chopped finely
Melted chocolate, to taste
- In a bowl, combine the ricotta, sugar and half the chocolate. Refrigerate.
- Cut a thin slice off the round part of each pear half so it lies flat. Brush immediately with lemon juice to prevent discolouring.
- Place the chopped pistachios on a plate and coat the outside of each pear half with nuts.
- Fill the cavity of each pear half with an equal amount of the cheese mixture, sprinkle with remaining chocolate.
- Serve drizzled with melted chocolate.
Imported on 2011-01-20 20:26:46 — Original ID:2392