Lynn Crawford’s Homemade Granola
Visit your local farmer’s market and impress your guests with Lynn Crawford’s maple cranberry walnut granola.
- 2 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts toasted
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 3 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 3/4 tsp cinnamon
- 3/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 325F (160 C).
- Combine oats, cranberries, and walnuts in a large bowl.
- In a small saucepan, combine oil, honey, maple syrup, cinnamon, vanilla, and salt. Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly, then pour over oat mixture and stir to combine.
- Spread granola on a parchment-lined baking sheet and bake, stirring once halfway through baking time, until crispy and toasted, about 20 minutes.
- Let granola cool to room temperature before placing in an airtight container.