Homemade Fruit Roll Treats
This family-friendly recipe only takes two ingredients to make!
Photo: Walmart Canada
| Servings|| Prep Time|| Cook Time|
| 12people|| 5minutes|| 6hours|
| Servings|| Prep Time|
| 12people|| 5minutes|
- Preheat oven to 170F.
- Add thawed strawberries and honey to a food processor and puree until smooth, about 30 seconds.
- On a parchment paper lined baking sheet, slowly pour purée out into a 10” x 15” rectangle, ensuring fruit is very evenly spread.
- Cook for 6 hours until entire surface of fruit is dry to touch and no longer yields under fingertip pressure.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool to room temperature.
- Carefully remove dried fruit from parchment paper. Using scissors or a sharp knife cut fruit into 1.5” strips. Roll strips from end to end and place in an airtight container.