“While on a trip through the Greek islands, my husband and I had a dish that we loved. I tried to duplicate it by combining several different recipes and came up with this.” —Sally Burrell, Idaho Falls, Idaho
Taste of Home
|Servings||Prep Time||Cook Time|
- 4 tilapia fillets 4 ounces each
- 4 tsp butter
- 1 large egg
- 3/4 cup crumbled tomato and basil feta cheese
- 1/4 cup fat-free milk
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 large tomato seeded and chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped ripe olives
- 1/4 cup pine nuts toasted
- 1 tbsp minced fresh parsley
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- In a large cast-iron or other ovenproof skillet, brown fish in butter.
- In a small bowl, combine the egg, cheese, milk and cayenne; spoon over fish. Sprinkle with tomato, olives and pine nuts. Bake, uncovered, at 425° until fish just begins to flake easily with a fork, 10-15 minutes.
- In a small bowl, combine the parsley, lemon juice and pepper; drizzle over fish.
1 fillet: 279 calories, 16g fat (6g saturated fat), 123mg cholesterol, 362mg sodium, 5g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 2g fibre), 29g protein.