Number of servings :
Type of meal : | Hors d’oeuvres | Hors d’oeuvres
Special diet :
1/2 recipe risotto with Parmesan, cold
36 1 cm (1/2 inch) cubes mozzarella cheese
180 ml (3/4 cup) milk
60 ml (4 tbsp) flour
250 ml (1 cup) bread crumbs
Oil for frying, as required
- Shape cold risotto into 2.5 cm (1 inch) balls, and bury a cheese cube in the middle of each ball.
- In a bowl, beat the eggs with the milk. Flour each risotto ball, dip in the egg mixture and coat with bread crumbs.
- Dip in the egg mixture again and once again coat with crumbs.
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours.
- Preheat oven to 150°C / 250°F.
- In a deep heavy pot, heat the oil to 180°C / 350°F.
- Fry the balls 12 at a time until golden. Drain on paper towels and keep warm
- in the oven.
- Serve hot.
Imported on 2011-01-20 20:26:46 — Original ID:2412