Dr. Wortman’s Amazing Desserts
Number of servings : Prep time: Cooking time: Type of meal : | Desserts | Desserts Special diet : Ingredients
Number of servings :
Type of meal : | Desserts | Desserts
Special diet :
1/4 cup ground pecans or almonds
2 litre butter
3 tbsp granular Splenda or equivalent
1/4 tsp baking powder
1 tbsp unsweetened chocolate powder
1 tbsp water
- In a 2-cup Pyrex measuring cup or small microwaveable bowl mix ground almonds or pecans, Splenda, baking powder and chocolate powder.
- In separate small dish, melt the butter in microwave. Mix the water and egg with the butter.
- Add butter mix to dry ingredients and mix.
- Cover with plastic wrap and make a couple slits in the top. Microwave on high for one minute, 10 seconds or until done.
- Flip out of bowl onto cutting board to cool.
Cook’s Tip: Will appear moist at first but will set nicely while cooling.
Recipes courtesy of Dr. Jay Wortman.
Imported on 2011-01-20 20:26:46 — Original ID:1772