Number of servings : Prep time: Cooking time: Type of meal : | Desserts | Desserts Special diet : Ingredients
Number of servings :
Type of meal : | Desserts | Desserts
Special diet :
2 1/2 packets granulated gelatin
50 ml (1/4 cup) cold water
180 ml (3/4 cup) sugar
1 L (4 cups) strong, hot coffee
1 strip, lemon zest
500 ml (2 cups) commercial crème anglaise (custard sauce)
- In a bowl, soften the gelatin in the cold water for 5 minutes.
- In a saucepan, dissolve the sugar in the coffee, add the lemon zest and infuse for 5 minutes.
- Add the gelatin, stir to dissolve completely, and remove the zest.
- Pour the jelly into a shallow dish and refrigerate at least 6 hours.
- At serving time, cut the jelly into small pieces and spoon into dessert cups.
- Spoon a little crème anglaise over the top.
Imported on 2011-01-20 20:26:46 — Original ID:2691