Bruschetta with Prosciutto, Mushrooms and Cheese
Number of servings : Prep time: Cooking time: Type of meal : | Hors d’oeuvres | Hors d’oeuvres Special diet
Number of servings :
Type of meal : | Hors d’oeuvres | Hors d’oeuvres
Special diet :
4 x 1 1/2 cm (4 x 1 1/2 inch) slices crusty white bread
60 ml (1/4 cup) olive oil
1 garlic clove, cut in half
4 large slices prosciutto
125 ml (4 oz) marinated mushrooms (in a jar), drained and quartered
8 sun-dried tomatoes (in oil) cut in thin strips
salt and pepper to taste
250 ml (1 cup) Goat cheese, shaved
15 ml (1 tbsp) fresh chives, chopped
- Preheat oven to 200°C / 400°F.
- Brush both sides of bread slices with olive oil. Place on a cookie sheet and bake 5 minutes until golden.
- Remove bread from oven and rub tops with garlic gloves halves.
- Place a slice of prosciutto on each slice of bread, gathering the ham to create a “rippled” effect.
- Combine oil, mushrooms and sun-dried tomatoes in a bowl. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Spread mixture on top of ham. Garnish with cheese shavings and chopped chives.
Imported on 2011-01-20 20:26:46 — Original ID:2192