Berry Mini Cheesecakes
There’s always room for some mini desserts! —Taste of Home Test Kitchen
Taste of Home
|Servings||Prep Time||Cook Time|
|1-1/2dozen||20minutes||15minutes + chilling|
|15minutes + chilling|
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 3 tbsp butter melted
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 large egg room temperature, lightly beaten
- 18 fresh raspberries
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a small bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs and butter. Press gently onto the bottom of 18 paper-lined miniature muffin cups. In another small bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla until smooth. Add egg; beat on low speed just until combined. Spoon over crusts.
- Bake 12-14 minutes or until centres are set. Cool 10 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack to cool completely. Refrigerate at least 1 hour.
- To serve, remove paper liners; top cheesecakes with raspberries.
1 each: 100 calories, 7g fat (4g saturated fat), 31mg cholesterol, 83mg sodium, 8g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 0 fibre), 2g protein.