Shrimp Pasta Alfredo
“My son loves any recipe with Alfredo sauce. As a bachelor, shrimp pasta was one of the first recipes he learned to prepare. Now his children ask for it regularly.” —Gail Lucas, Olive Branch, Mississippi
Photo: Taste of Home
- 3 cups uncooked bow tie pasta
- 2 cups frozen peas
- 1 pound peeled and deveined cooked medium shrimp tails removed
- 1 jar Alfredo sauce 15 ounces
- 1/4 cup Shredded Parmesan cheese
- In a Dutch oven, cook pasta according to package directions, adding peas during the last 3 minutes of cooking; drain and return to pan.
- Stir in shrimp and sauce; heat through over medium heat, stirring occasionally. Sprinkle with cheese.
2 cups: 545 calories, 16g fat (9g saturated fat), 206mg cholesterol, 750mg sodium, 60g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 6g fibre), 41g protein.