Ravenswood Blueberry Miami Rib Marinade
The freshness of the blueberries, sweetness of honey and bold flavours from Ravenswood Zinfandel makes this marinade a sure fire hit for summer grilling.
Photo: Ravenswood Ravenswood Blueberry Miami Rib Marinade Ravenswood Blueberry Miami Rib Marinade
- Add all of the ingredients into a bowl or food grade plastic container, except the oil.
- Use a hand-held immersion blender and carefully blend all ingredients together.
- Slowly add the oil and emulsify.
- Submerge your ribs or choice of meat in the marinade.
- Let meat rest in the marinade for approximately 18-24 hours.
- Remove meat from bowl and grill on high heat for a few minutes on each side. Char the meat—the sugars from the marinade will create a nice caramelized texture.
Don’t feel confined to using this for ribs alone—this marinade would add a punch of flavour to other cuts of meat such as a skirt, bavette or flank steak.