Prosciutto Pesto Pizza
“I developed this prosciutto pesto pizza for my young grandson who hasn’t acquired a taste for veggies yet. He scarfs it up and doesn’t even notice the edamame. It’s also a hit with my other grandkids and nieces—not to mention all of their parents!” —Don Manzagol, Campbell, California
Photo: Taste of Home
- 1 tube refrigerated thin pizza crust 11 ounces
- 1/4 cup prepared pesto
- 2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 3 oz thinly sliced prosciutto cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1/2 cup frozen shelled edamame thawed
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- Preheat oven to 400°. Unroll and press dough onto bottom of a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Spread pesto over pizza dough; sprinkle with cheese, prosciutto, edamame and almonds. Bake until cheese is melted and crust is golden brown, 15-18 minutes.
2 pieces: 419 calories, 25g fat (10g saturated fat), 46mg cholesterol, 922mg sodium, 28g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 2g fibre), 21g protein.