Artichoke Chicken Pesto Pizza
“Make pizza night an upscale affair with this fun twist on the traditional pie. A prebaked crust and prepared pesto keep things quick and easy.” —Trisha Kruse, Eagle, Idaho
Taste of Home
- 1 prebaked 12-inch pizza crust
- 1/2 cup prepared pesto
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken breast
- 2 jars marinated artichoke hearts 6-1/2 ounces each, drained
- 2 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- grated Parmesan cheese optional
- minced fresh basil optional
- Preheat oven to 425°. Place crust on an ungreased 12-in. pizza pan. Spread with pesto. Arrange chicken and artichokes over top; sprinkle with cheese. Bake until golden brown, 10-12 minutes. If desired, top with Parmesan cheese and minced fresh basil.
1 piece: 381 calories, 20g fat (6g saturated fat), 45mg cholesterol, 880mg sodium, 28g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 4g fibre), 23g protein.