“Kids of all ages can help prepare these easy-to-make treats. With just three ingredients that I often keep on hand, they can be put together at a moment’s notice.” —Nancy Foust, Stoneboro, Pennsylvania
Taste of Home
- 12 oz white candy coating coarsely chopped
- 1-1/2 cups miniature marshmallows
- Chocolate decorating gel or assorted candies
- In a microwave, melt candy coating; stir until smooth. Cool slightly. Stir in marshmallows until coated. Drop by heaping tablespoonfuls onto waxed paper; smooth and flatten into ghost shapes.
- Decorate with gel or candies for eyes. Cool completely. Store in an airtight container.
1 serving: 137 calories, 6g fat (6g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 2mg sodium, 20g carbohydrate (18g sugars, 0 fibre), 0 protein.