Eyes On You
“Look out! This crazy cupcake only has eyes for you. Don’t worry though, he’s delicious!” —Karen Tack, Riverside, Connecticut
Taste of Home
- 1 can vanilla frosting 16 ounces
- Neon green food colouring
- 6 prepared vanilla or chocolate cupcakes baked in liners
- 1/4 cup purple sprinkles
- 1 tube brown decorating frosting 4.25 ounces
- 8 to 10 large marshmallows
- 25 miniature marshmallows
- 35 M&M's minis
- Tint vanilla frosting with neon green food colouring. Spread a generous mound of frosting on each cupcake. Before frosting dries, top with purple sprinkles.
- Pipe a small dot of brown decorating frosting onto a marshmallow. Lightly press an M&M mini into frosting dot to resemble an "eye." Repeat with remaining marshmallows; let dry.
- Pierce marshmallow "eyes" with toothpicks; insert opposite ends of toothpicks into cupcakes in any pattern desired.
1 cupcake: 787 calories, 29g fat (12g saturated fat), 47mg cholesterol, 465mg sodium, 126g carbohydrate (67g sugars, 1g fibre), 5g protein.