Hanukkah Broccoli and Mushroom Pie
This broccoli and mushroom pie makes for a great Hanukkah dish. But whichever holiday you celebrate in December, you’re sure to love it.
|Servings||Prep Time||Cook Time|
- 10 oz broccoli cut into medium-size pieces
- 8 oz mushrooms sliced
- 1 9-inch deep dish prepared pie crust frozen
- 1 onion diced
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup non-dairy creamer
- 2 tbsp all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Arrange broccoli and mushrooms in pie crust.
- In a bowl, place onion, eggs, non-dairy creamer, flour, salt and pepper. Mix to combine. Pour over vegetables.
- Bake at 375°F for 1 hour and 15 minutes, until mixture is set.
- Use a pie server to cut into wedge-shaped pieces. Serve warm.
Tip: Loosely cover with aluminum foil if center is not yet set but crust is browning too fast.