Cranberry Apple Crisp
“Apple cranberry crisp is a wonderful dessert for fall, when both cranberries and apples are in season. The fruits are quite compatible in flavour and colour, and they help make any table look festive and inviting.” —Martha Sue Stroud, Clarksville, Texas
Photo: Taste of Home
|Servings||Prep Time||Cook Time|
- Cranberry Apple Crisp
- 3 cups chopped peeled tart apples
- 2 cups fresh or frozen cranberries
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 tbsp all-purpose flour
- 1-1/2 cups quick-cooking oats
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter melted
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- Combine apples, cranberries, sugar and flour. Pour into a greased 11x7-in. baking dish. In a bowl, mix topping ingredients until crumbly; sprinkle over apple mixture.
- Bake at 350° for 50-55 minutes or until fruit is tender.
1 each: 407 calories, 15g fat (7g saturated fat), 31mg cholesterol, 122mg sodium, 66g carbohydrate (45g sugars, 4g fibre), 4g protein.