Trout «en papillote»
Number of servings : Prep time: Cooking time: Type of meal : | Main Courses | Main Courses Special diet
Number of servings :
Type of meal : | Main Courses | Main Courses
Special diet :
90 ml (6 tbsp) French shallots, chopped
15 ml (1 tbsp) butter
150 ml (2/3 cup) dry white wine
10 ml (2 tsp) fresh oregano, chopped
5 ml (1 tsp) grated lemon zest
1 clove garlic, minced
75 ml (1/3 cup) cold butter, in pieces
Salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
4 trout fillets, 150 g / 5 oz each
- Preheat the grill.
- In a small saucepan, wilt the shallots in the first amount of butter. Add the wine, oregano, lemon zest and garlic and bring to a boil.
- Reduce by half and remove from heat. Add the remaining butter and season with salt and pepper.
- Place each trout fillet on a sheet of aluminum foil. Pour one-quarter of the sauce over the fish and fold the foil to make a sealed packet.
- Place packets on the grill and cook for 8 minutes.
- Open packets just before serving.
Imported on 2011-01-20 20:26:46 — Original ID:2463