One-Bite Beef Tacos
On Super Bowl Sunday, impress your guests with this one-bite take on the classic Mexican dish.
Photo: Courtesy of Tostitos®
- Set a nonstick skillet over medium‑high heat.
- Crumble in the beef.
- Cook, stirring and breaking into small pieces, for 5 minutes or until browned.
- Sprinkle the seasoning over the meat; stir in 1/4 cup (60 mL) water.
- Simmer for 5 minutes or until liquid has evaporated and beef is cooked through.
- Cool slightly.
- Arrange the Tostitos® Scoops!® Tortilla Chips on a serving platter.
- Divide the beef evenly between the cups.
- Top with lettuce, cheese, sour cream, salsa and green onion.
- Serve immediately.