Meat Loaf in a Mug
“This meat loaf in a mug is a smart take on the classic with hardly any cleanup (or leftovers)!” —Ruby Matt, Garnavillo, Iowa
Taste of Home
- 2 tablespoons 2% milk
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 2 tablespoons quick-cooking oats
- 1 teaspoon onion soup mix
- 1/4 pound lean ground beef
- In a small bowl, combine milk, ketchup, oats and soup mix. Crumble beef over mixture and mix lightly but thoroughly. Pat into a microwave-safe mug or custard cup coated with cooking spray.
- Cover and microwave on high for 3 minutes or until meat is no longer pink and a thermometer reads 160°; drain. Let stand for 3 minutes. If desired, serve with additional ketchup.
1 serving: 316 calories, 14g fat (5g saturated fat), 100mg cholesterol, 471mg sodium, 14g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 1g fibre), 33g protein.