Taco Pizza Squares
“Everyone will come running the minute you take this fun twist on pizza out of the oven. I top convenient refrigerated pizza dough with leftover taco meat, tomatoes and cheese, bringing a full-flavoured fiesta to the table in under half an hour.” —Sarah Vovos, Middleton, Wisconsin
Taste of Home
- 1 tube refrigerated pizza crust 13.8 ounces
- 1 can pizza sauce 8 ounces
- 2 cups seasoned taco meat
- 2 medium tomatoes seeded and chopped
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- shredded lettuce optional
- sour cream optional
- Unroll pizza dough and place in a 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Spread with pizza sauce; sprinkle with the taco meat, tomatoes and cheese. Bake at 400° until crust is golden brown, 15-20 minutes. Top with shredded lettuce and sour cream if desired.
1 piece: 259 calories, 11g fat (5g saturated fat), 40mg cholesterol, 660mg sodium, 23g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 2g fibre), 17g protein.