Tomato and Sausage Frittata
Number of servings : 6 Prep time: 00:12 Cooking time: 00:15 Type of meal : | Main Courses | Main
Number of servings : 6
Prep time: 00:12
Cooking time: 00:15
Type of meal : | Main Courses | Main Courses
Special diet :
120ml (½ cup) cream or milk
30ml (2 tbsp) olive oil
1 onion, chopped
4 chipolatas (French sausage), cut in pieces
10 small tomatoes, halved
60ml (¼ cup) chopped parsley
235ml (1 cup) shredded cheddar cheese
Salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 190 C (375 F).
- Heat olive oil in an oven-safe skillet. Add onions and sausages and fry until cooked.
- In a large bowl, whisk eggs and cream, salt and pepper, then add mixture to sausages. Leave eggs to settle over medium heat as for an omelet.
- As eggs begin to firm, add tomatoes and chopped parsley.
- Transfer to oven and bake for 15 minutes.
- At the10 minute mark, sprinkle cheese on top of frittata. Return to oven to melt cheese.
- Serve from the skillet.