Number of servings :
Type of meal : | Main Courses | Main Courses
Special diet :
45 ml (3 tbsp) extra-virgin olive oil
2 cloves garlic, minced
450 g (1 lb) café mushrooms, cleaned, sliced
1 small zucchini, sliced
450 g (1 lb) tagliolini
180 ml (3/4 cup) Italian plum tomatoes, peeled, seeded, diced
125 ml (1/2 cup / 60 g) friulano cheese, grated
125 ml (1/2 cup) fresh basil, chopped
Salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- In a large skillet, heat the oil and sauté the garlic, mushrooms and zucchini until lightly browned. Set aside.
- Cook pasta al dente according to package directions.
- Drain the pasta and add to the vegetables, along with the tomatoes. Mix well.
- Divide among 4 heated pasta plates.
- Add the cheese and basil, season and toss well.
- Serve immediately.
Imported on 2011-01-20 20:26:46 — Original ID:2376