Number of servings :
Type of meal : | Main Courses | Main Courses
Special diet :
30 ml (2 tbsp) shallots, chopped
60 ml (4 tbsp) extra-virgin olive oil
4 green olives, pitted and minced
15 ml (1 tbsp) fresh thyme
4 shrimp, minced
1 garlic clove, minced
45 ml (3 tbsp) bread crumbs
120 g (1 cup) Mozzarella, grated
45 ml (3 tbsp) small capers
4 swordfish fillets 1 cm (1/2 in.) thick
Extra-virgin olive oil, to taste
1 lemon, juice only
15 ml (1 tbsp) fresh oregano, chopped
- In a sauté pan, fry the shallots in olive oil for 1 minute. Add the olives, fresh thyme, garlic and shrimp and cook another 2 minutes over medium heat.
- Transfer the mixture to a bowl and add the bread crumbs, grated Mozzarella and capers. Combine gently.
- Spread the swordfish slices on a work surface. Place some of the stuffing mixture in the centre of each slice and roll up. Secure each roll with a toothpick.
- In a sauté pan over medium heat, fry the rolls in a little olive oil, turning regularly and carefully for 10 minutes, or until cooked through.
- Remove the toothpicks and serve sprinkled with lemon juice and oregano.
Imported on 2011-01-20 20:26:46 — Original ID:2336