Sparkling Fruity Green Tea
Refresh yourself this summer with a delicious glass of fruity iced tea. It’s sure to be a big hit at your next patio party, too.
- 3 cups boiling water
- 6 green tea bags Lipton
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup grape juice chilled
- 1 medium orange sliced
- 1 medium lemon sliced
- 1 medium lime sliced
- 1/4 cup club soda chilled
- Pour boiling water over Lipton Green Tea bags in teapot. Cover and brew 3 minutes.
- Remove tea bags and squeeze. Stir in sugar and cool.
- Combine tea with remaining ingredients except soda in large pitcher. Chill at least 2 hours.
- Just before serving, add soda. Pour into ice-filled glasses. Enjoy!