Taste of Home
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tube refrigerated buttermilk biscuits 12 ounces
- 1/2 cup cubed Velveeta
- In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink, breaking it into crumbles; drain. Stir in the ketchup, brown sugar, mustard and Worcestershire sauce. Remove from the heat; set aside.
- Press each biscuit onto the bottom and up the sides of a greased muffin cup. Spoon beef mixture into cups; top with cheese cubes. Bake at 400° for 14-16 minutes or until cups are golden brown.
Can you freeze Cheeseburger Cups?
Freeze cooled pastries in a freezer container, separating layers with waxed paper. To use, thaw pastries in the refrigerator for 8 hours. Reheat on a baking sheet in a preheated 375° oven until heated through.
2 cheeseburger cups: 440 calories, 16g fat (7g saturated fat), 78mg cholesterol, 1142mg sodium, 45g carbohydrate (13g sugars, 0 fibre), 27g protein.