Number of servings :
Type of meal : | Main Courses | Main Courses
Special diet :
2 medium zucchini, diced
30 ml (2 tbsp) olive oil
Freshly squeezed lemon juice, to taste
Salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
16 medium scallops, trimmed
5 ml (1 tsp) fennel seeds, chopped
5 ml (1 tsp) coriander seeds, crushed
12 small clams in their shell, cleaned and rinsed
- Preheat the grill.
- In a saucepan, cook half the zucchini in boiling, salted water. Drain and blot dry. In a bowl, mash the zucchini coarsely with a fork. Add the remaining zucchini, oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper. Mix well and refrigerate.
- Arrange the scallops on skewers, brush with oil and sprinkle with the spices. Season with salt and pepper and set aside.
- Place the clams on a metal pie plate. Put the plate on the grill and close the lid. Cook until the shells open.
- Move the clams to the cooler part of the grill and grill the scallops for about 1 minute on each side.
- Serve the seafood on top of the zucchini mix.
Imported on 2011-01-20 20:26:46 — Original ID:2466