Rigatoni with Onions, Olives, Feta Cheese and Bacon
Number of servings : 4 Prep time: 00:15 Cooking time: 00:12 Type of meal : | Main Courses | Main
Number of servings : 4
Prep time: 00:15
Cooking time: 00:12
Type of meal : | Main Courses | Main Courses
Special diet :
450g (16oz) rigatoni
6 large onions
10ml (2 tsp) olive oil
120ml (1/2 cup) pitted black olives
120ml (1/2 cup) chicken broth
30ml (2 tbsp) chopped parsley
8 slices of chopped bacon
50ml (3 1/4 tbsp) white wine
- In a skillet, fry bacon until thoroughly cooked.
- Remove bacon and set aside.
- Cook rigatoni in a large quantity of boiling salted water.
- In skillet, heat olive oil. Add onions. Cover and cook over medium heat for 10 minutes.
- Remove cover. Add white wine and broth. Bring to a boil and cook.
- Drain pasta and transfer to a bowl.
- Add olives, bacon, sauce and crumbled feta.
- Mix well and serve sprinkled with chopped parsley.