Number of servings : Prep time: Cooking time: Type of meal : | Main Courses | Main Courses Special diet
Number of servings :
Type of meal : | Main Courses | Main Courses
Special diet :
250 ml (1 cup) ricotta cheese
75 ml (5 tbsp) Parmesan cheese, freshly grated
1 egg yolk
15 ml (1 tbsp) flat parsley, minced
Salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
450 g (1 lb) fresh pasta in wide strips
- In a bowl, combine all the ingredients for the filling.
- Cut the pasta into two strips, each 10 cm x 30 cm (4 in x 12 in).
- On one strip, place 5 ml (1 tsp) of the cheese mixture every 5 cm (2 in), creating two parallel rows.
- Brush the area around each bit of filling with a little room-temperature water.
- Cover with the other strip and press around the filling to eliminate air pockets and seal.
- With a fluted ravioli wheel or sharp knife, cut the dough into individual ravioli 5 cm (2 in) square.
- Repeat with remaining dough and filling.
- Drop the ravioli into a large pot of boiling salted water and cook until they rise to the top. Drain carefully and serve with your favourite sauce.
Imported on 2011-01-20 20:26:46 — Original ID:2605