Number of servings :
Type of meal : | Side Dishes | Side Dishes
Special diet :
45 ml (3 tbsp) olive oil
15 ml (1 tbsp) fresh oregano, snipped
700 g (1 lb / 9 oz) small new red potatoes, halved
Salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
175 ml (2/3 cup/ 85 g) Parmesan, grated
250 ml (1 cup/ 125 g) Cheddar, grated
Oregano sprigs, to taste
- Preheat the grill.
- In a bowl, combine the oil, oregano, potatoes, salt and pepper.
- Place the potatoes on a sheet of aluminum foil, and fold up to form a sealed packet.
- Cook on the grill until tender, about 45 minutes.
- Open the packet, add the two cheeses, reseal and grill another 5 minutes.
- Open the packet and serve the potatoes garnished with sprigs of fresh oregano.
Imported on 2011-01-20 20:26:46 — Original ID:2479