Number of servings :
Type of meal : | Side Dishes | Side Dishes
Special diet :
225 g (1/2 lb) red cabbage
4 medium beets, raw, peeled
1 onion, chopped finely
45 ml (3 tbsp) butter
500 ml (2 cups) red wine
30 ml (2 tbsp) honey
- Grate the cabbage and the beets and set aside.
- In a large pot, soften the onions in the butter.
- Add the remaining ingredients.
- Bring to a boil and simmer, covered, for 20 minutes.
- Uncover and simmer until the liquid has evaporated and coats the inside of the pot.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste and serve.
Imported on 2011-01-20 20:26:46 — Original ID:2573