Tandoori-style Lamb Cutlets
We promise you won’t find this dish among traditional barbeque recipes, but that’s no reason it shouldn’t be made a staple in this summer’s grilling season.
|Servings||Prep Time||Cook Time|
- 1 cup Greek-style yogurt
- 1/3 cup tandoori curry paste
- 12 lamb cutlets frenched
- 2 cucumbers Lebanese or other small
- 3 tbsp fresh mint chopped
- Preheat a barbecue flatplate or chargrill plate to high, then brush with a little oil.
- Meanwhile, whisk ¼ cup (60 g) of the yogurt with the tandoori paste, then brush over the cutlets. Peel and cut the cucumbers into small cubes. Combine in a small bowl with the mint and remaining yogurt.
- Cook the cutlets for 3–4 minutes on each side, turning once only. Remove from the heat and leave to rest for 2 minutes. Serve hot, with the minted cucumber yogurt.