Raddiatore with Salsa Cruda
Number of servings : Prep time: Cooking time: Type of meal : | Main Courses | Main Courses Special diet
Number of servings :
Type of meal : | Main Courses | Main Courses
Special diet :
8 Italian plum tomatoes, seeded and diced in 1 cm (1/2 inch) pieces
75 ml (1/3 cup) extra-virgin olive oil
75 ml (1/3 cup) fresh mint leaves, chopped
2 cloves garlic, minced
10 ml (2 tsp) orange peel, grated
450 g (1 lb) raddiatore
250 g (9 oz) mozzarella di Bufala cheese, diced (1 cm / 1/2 inch pieces)
Salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
Whole mint leaves, to taste
- In a large bowl, combine the first 5 ingredients. Set aside.
- In a stock pot, cook pasta al dente according to package directions. Drain.
- Sprinkle diced cheese over tomato mixture.
- Pour hot pasta over the cheese and let sit one minute without mixing to allow the cheese to soften.
- Season and toss.
- Garnish with mint leaves and serve.
Imported on 2011-01-20 20:26:46 — Original ID:2372